If you’ve used Amazon for retail purchases (and most of us have), then you may have seen an e-mail or an in-app notification about something called an Amazon Courtesy Credit. This notification may have confused you, because Amazon doesn’t go out of their way to publicize or explain the credit. In this article, I will show you what the credit is for, how it applies for your purchases, and how to know whether you have any courtesy credits on your account.amazon prime promotional credit balance alt="What is an Amazon Courtesy Credit?">
The most likely way you’ve heard amazon prime promotional credit balance the courtesy credit is via an e-mail from Amazon that reads something like this:Hello, We are writing this email because you were eligible to receive a courtesy credit for your recent order(s), but it didn’t apply correctly. To correct this, we’ve issued a $10 courtesy credit to your account. You can use this credit to buy an eligible item shipped and sold by amazon.com and it will automatically apply the next time. We value your business and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Customer Service Amazon.com Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
How Do I Get the Courtesy Credit?
There are three basic ways to get the courtesy credit.
One way is if you are an Amazon Prime customer, and you are shopping in the First community bank charleston sc & Games category (primarily), and you purchase some items in that category. When you go to checkout, you may have several options for shipping. For example, you might have an option to use your Prime shipping to get the items in two days or less (free shipping), and you might also have the option to use regular shipping and get the items in seven days or less (also free shipping). Jose alfredo gonzalez rodriguez, why would you ever choose to use the regular shipping? Because sometimes if you do, Amazon will issue you with a $5 Courtesy Credit. There are no guarantees here – Amazon does not have to offer you anything at all. But if you’re ordering a gift for your kid’s next birthday and it’s a month away, you might try the slower shipping option to see if it gets you something for nothing.
The second way is if Amazon makes a mistake in your shipping process somewhere or fails to give you a credit that you were otherwise entitled to. If this happens, rather than issue you a refund on the extra shipping you paid, Amazon will give you a Courtesy Credit for use on a future purchase. Other common reasons for this credit appearing are a late delivery or a delay in order processing.
The third way to get a Courtesy Credit is to call Amazon with a complaint about something you have purchased. If the customer service representative you are talking to feels like Amazon was at fault in your complaint, they may offer you a $5 or $10 (or even more) Courtesy Credit by way of apology for the inconvenience or expense you were put to. This is again entirely their option; calling up and demanding Courtesy Credit is probably not usps office open today winning strategy.
How Can You Spend Amazon Amazon prime promotional credit balance Credit
Generally speaking you can only spend Amazon Courtesy Credit on items that are both sold and shipped by Amazon. That is, if you order something that is listed on Amazon but provided and shipped by a third party, you can’t use your Courtesy Credit. Your Courtesy Credit will automatically be deducted from any transaction that qualifies when you check out, for example:
35.9 c to f baby temp Can You Check Your Credit Balance
Checking your credit balance is easy. Simply visit the credit balance link and click the button, and all your credit balances will be displayed. If you don’t see a category for Courtesy Credit, you haven’t got any.
We’ve got more Amazon resources for you to check out!
We’ve got a guide to getting the lowest price on Amazon.
Here’s our tutorial on watching Prime Video on Chromecast.
Here is our overview of some of the best Amazon price trackers.
We’ve got a tutorial on whether you can get a refund from Amazon after a price drop.
For the privacy minded, here’s how to delete your purchase history on Amazon.
How to check your Amazon credit balance and reload it
- You can check your Amazon credit balance quickly and easily using your computer.
- Your Amazon credit balance can be used to make purchases, instead of directly using a credit or debit card.
- Your credit balance can nbt bank loan login replenished at any time by heading to the "Gift cards" section of your Amazon account.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Amazon is arguably the most popular online shopping website today, and people around the world use it to make purchases and sell their own goods.
Similar to traditional brick-and-mortar stores, Amazon also offers store credit in the form of what is called a Gift Card Balance. This is money pre-loaded onto your Amazon account so that you don't have to use a credit or debit card for each purchase.
It only takes a few clicks to check your Amazon credit balance.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $299.99 at Best Buy)
How to check your Amazon credit balance
1. Go to the Amazon website on your Mac or PC, and log into your Amazon account.
2. In the top-right, click on "Account & Lists."
3. In the drop-down menu, click on "Your Account."
4. On the next screen, you will see several buttons. Click on the button labeled "Gift cards."
The next screen will show you your current balance in Amazon credit.
How to add funds to your Amazon credit balance
Your current balance reflects the usps office open today of Amazon credit you have left to spend. To add money to your balance, you will have to either redeem a gift card or promotional code or use a credit or debit card.
To redeem a gift card or promotional code, click on the button labeled "Redeem Gift Card." To use a credit or debit card to add money to your Amazon account balance, click on the button labeled "Reload Your Balance."
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Amazon is offering Prime members a $5 promotional credit when you buy $25 in Amazon gift cards on their website through July 16
Following are the directions from the Amazon website:
Tap the “Add the code to your account” button on their website or enter the promotion code GCPRIME19 at checkout.
Add $25 or more in Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart, and complete your purchase.
Your $5 promotional credit will be applied to your account within two days after your qualifying Amazon.com Gift Card purchase is completed or, in the case of physical gift cards, shipped.
The deal ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), July 16, 2019, while supplies last. There is a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account. The offer is only valid for Prime members.
The fine print indicates, "The promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, including Prime Now LLC, will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible"."
See all the details and restrictions on Amazon.com HERE.
Prime Day Deals
Score some of the lowest prices all year on Amazon Devices including Fire TV Stick 4K ($24.99!), Echo Dot ($22!), Fire tablets (starting at $24.99!), Kindles, Amazon Smart Plugs, Ring Video Doorbell, Memberships (Music Unlimited, Kindle Unlimited, Audible), and more!
In order to get these deals, you have to be an Amazon Prime member. The great news is that you can try it for FREE for 30 days and scoop up all the Prime Day deals! Sign up for the free trial offer at Amazon.com HERE.
Amazon Device Deals
The following prices are valid during the Prime Day Event on July 15 through July 16, 2019. Keep in mind that some of these deals will likely sell out before the 2-day event is over.
Fire TV Sticks, Cube and Recast
* Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote: $24.99 (save $25 making it 29% less than Black Friday 2018) at Amazon.com HERE
* Fire TV Recast: The over-the-air DVR with 500 GB is on sale for only $129.99 (Reg. $229.99) at Amazon.com HERE
* Fire TV Cube: $69.99 (save $50) at Amazon.com HERE
***SOLD OUT*** Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote plus 2 months of HBO: $14.99 (save $54.98 - a 79% savings!) at Amazon.com HERE
* Echo Dot: $22 (save $27.99 - 56% off!) at Amazon.com HERE
* Echo Dot (3rd Gen) bundle with Amazon Smart Plug: $26.99 (save $47.99 - 64% off) at Amazon.com HERE
* Echo 2nd Generation Smart speaker with Alexa: $49.99 (save $50 making it 29% less than Black Friday 2018) at Amazon.com HERE
* Echo Show (2nd Gen) Charcoal Bundle with free Echo Dot Charcoal and Philips Hue Bulb: $159.99 (save $134.98 - 46% off) at Amazon.com HERE
* Echo Show: $159.99 (save $70) at Amazon.com HERE
* Echo Dot Kids Edition: $44.99 (save $25 making it 34% less than Black Friday 2018) at Amazon.com HERE
* Amazon Smart Plug and Echo for just $54.98 at Amazon.com HERE
* Echo Input: The Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. It's on sale for Prime members right now for only $14.99 (Reg. $34.99) at Amazon.com HERE.
* All-New Fire 7 tablet: $29.99 (save $20), or get two for $49.98 (save $50) at Amazon.com HERE
* 2-Pack of All-New Fire 7 tablets $49.98 (save $50 making them only $24.99 each) at Amazon.com HERE
* Fire HD 8 tablet: $49.99 (save $30) at Amazon.com HERE
* 2-Pack of Fire HD 8 tablets: $79.98 (save $80 making them only $39.99 each) at Amazon.com HERE
* Fire HD 10 tablet: $99.99 (save $50) or get two for $179.98 (save $120) at Amazon.com HERE
* All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet: $59.99 (Save $40 making it 14% less than Black Friday 2018) or get two for $99.98 (save $100) at Amazon.com HERE
* Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet: $79.99 (save $50) or get two for amazon prime promotional credit balance (save $120) at Amazon.com HERE
* Kindle Paperwhite: $84.99 (save $45) plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited at Amazon.com HERE
* All-New Kindle: $59.99 (save $30) plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited at Amazon.com HERE
Ring Doorbells, Toshiba TV Fire TV Edition, Blink Cam System, Smart Plugs, Misc.
* Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell with Echo Dot 3rd Gen: $69.99 (save $79.99 - 53% off) at Amazon.com HERE
* Ring Video Doorbell 2 with Echo Dot (3rd Gen): $139 (save $109.99) at Amazon.com HERE
* Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Dot (3rd Gen): The Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Dot (3rd Gen) is on sale for Prime members right now for only $169.00 (reg. price is 298.99). "Answer the door from anywhere and watch over your home in 1080HD video with Ring Video Doorbell Pro. You’ll get mobile alerts when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC." See this deal at Amazon.com HERE.
* Toshiba HD Smart LED TVs - Fire TV Edition: starting at only $99.99 (44% off) cheap flights to san jose Amazon.com HERE
* Amazon Smart Plug and Echo for just $54.98 at Amazon.com HERE
* Blink XT2 2-Cam System: $99.99 (save $80) at Amazon.com HERE
HOT Amazon Membership Deals
* Amazon Music Unlimited Deal: Prime members get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for only $0.99 at Amazon.com HERE!
* Amazon Kindle Unlimited: Prime members can sign up for 3-months of Amazon Kindle Unlimited for FREE at Amazon.com HERE.
* Audible: Prime members save 66% on the first 3 months of Audible – just $4.95 a month. Or save $30 when you sign up for an annual Audible amazon prime promotional credit balance and get an Echo Dot for just $0.99. See the details at Amazon.com HERE.
Additional Prime Day Deals
Whole Foods Deal
* Whole Foods Offer: Spend $10 at Whole Foods & receive $10 credit! first market bank richmond According to their release: "From July 3 through July 16, U.S. Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Foods Market get a mortgage payment calculator with taxes credit to use on Amazon for Prime Day. Prime members qualify by scanning the Prime Code in their Whole Foods Market or Amazon App when they check out, or by making a Prime Now order for delivery or pickup from Whole Foods Market. During the same timeframe, Whole Foods Market will also offer Prime members exclusive weekly deals on summertime favorites with discounts of 25-50% off." See all the details on Amazon.com HERE.
See all the Amazon Prime Day Deals HERE.
In order to get these deals, you have to be an Amazon Prime member. The great news is that you can try it for FREE for 30 days and scoop up all the Prime Day deals!
If you have been considering an Amazon Prime Membership, now is definitely the time to sign up for the free trial. See the details at Amazon.com HERE.
Amazon Prime Day Details
The Amazon Prime Day Event for 2019 runs for 48 hours from Monday, July 15 through Tuesday July 16! This deal-packed 2-day event will offer some of the best deals you will see on Amazon (or anywhere else) all year long. The event begins at 3 am EST on July 15.
According to their press release, "Prime Day will be the biggest celebration of deals with limited-time offers, never-before-seen entertainment and exclusive launches online and in-store. Also, members will find the biggest Prime Day deals ever on Alexa-enabled devices. "
Additional Free Trials & Membership Deals
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games on compatible Fire, Android, iOS and Kindle devices. Plus, kids can enjoy hundreds of hours of fun with ad-free radio stations and playlists, Audible books, and a growing list of premium kid’s skills available on compatible Echo devices.
Parents also receive access to easy-to-use parental controls that allow them to find the right balance between education and entertainment. Parents can personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage based on their preferences.
See all the details of this offer at Amazon.com HERE.
CBS All Access 7-Day Free Trial
Prime Members can sign up for a free 7-day trial of the CBS All Access with Prime Video Channels at Amazon.com HERE.
Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
If you have been considering an Amazon Prime Membership, you can try it out for FREE for 30 days!
With Amazon Prime you get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size), thousands of movies and TV episodes to watch instantly, Kindle books to borrow, and early access to Lightning Deals and Black Friday deals.
You can get a 30-Day free membership when you sign up at Amazon.com HERE.
Amazon Prime for Students 6-Month Free Trial
Amazon is offering a 6 month FREE trial of Amazon Prime for students!
Get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping (with no minimum order size), exclusive deals and promotions for college students, instant access to thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost, free unlimited photo storage, early access to Lightning Deals and more.
See all the details of this offer at Amazon.com HERE!
Smart Spending Resources is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them.
SUGGEST A CORRECTION
How to Check Your Amazon Account for Credits
I logged into my Amazon account this morning and found I have a $.04 credit I didn’t know about! It made me wonder how to check your Amazon account for credits! And if anyone else had a credit they weren’t aware of! Especially with all the credits they are giving out right now for delayed shipping. Remember these can be used for music, movies or books so they can be a nice surprise!
How to Check Your Amazon Account for Credits
1. Click the button below to display all of your digital credit balances for Amazon.com. This includes gift cards, digital music, instant video, kindle books and video games/software.
2. Some of the credit displayed may have an expiration date so be sure to double check the e-mail you received letting you know about the promotion. Most will usually last atleast a month but I wouldn’t wait too long to use them if you don’t know for sure when they expire. Amazon sales and Walmart Ad Friday Day sale will rock everybody this amazon prime promotional credit balance again.
If you are looking for other money saving ideas check out What Is The Best Way To Cut Cable?
How to Use Your Amazon Credits
1. Find the song, book, item or album you want, click the “Buy” button, and the dollar amount of your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
2. If you have not used the full dollar amount of the promotional credit, they will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your purchases until you have used its full value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first.
3. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail. If it isn’t you usually can message them quickly and cancel a digital order.
Check it out now– you might be able to do some free shopping today!
by LauraFiled Under: Amazon, How To Save MoneyИсточник: https://www.afrugalchick.com/check-amazon-account-credits/
How to pay off Amazon purchases over time
If you’ve had your eye on a few big-ticket items from Amazon.com but would rather not cover the full cost upfront, you’re in luck.
Amazon supports a number of different payment plans and flexible payment options, whether you finance a purchase through the site itself, sign up for a co-branded Amazon credit card, use a third-party financing tool to keep interest charges low or take advantage of a 0% introductory APR.
Here’s everything you need to know about paying off Amazon purchases over time and, hopefully, avoiding interest along the way.
See related: Best credit cards for Amazon purchases
Guide to Amazon financing
Does Amazon offer payment plans?
Yes. While the terms are fairly rigid, Amazon offers payment plans on eligible items to qualifying customers. The site also partners with a number of credit card issuers – including Synchrony Bank, Chase and Citi – to offer flexible payment options to cardholders.
Typically, your best bet in terms of both flexibility and cost will be either Amazon’s own Monthly Payments program, 0% promotional financing with an Amazon credit card or a new 0% intro APR credit card.
Amazon Monthly Payments
Monthly Payments is a little-known installment payment tool available on select items for eligible Amazon customers. Billed by Amazon as a way to “Get it now, pay over time,” Monthly Payments allows you to split the cost of an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon across five months with no interest or finance charges.
With Monthly Payments, the price of your item is divided into five equal installments, with your first payment due when your product ships – that’s 20% of the total price, plus any tax and shipping on the full price of the item. Every 30 days after that for the next four months, you’re charged the remaining balance in equal installments.
You can only use Monthly Payments for one qualifying product in each product category (such as electronics) or Amazon device family (such as Fire tablets amazon prime promotional credit balance Kindle e-readers) in your cart at time of checkout, and you can only be enrolled in one monthly payment plan per product category.
Here’s a quick look at how Chase business account minimum balance Monthly Payments work, per Amazon’s terms and conditions:
|Initial payment (plus taxes and shipping)||Date of shipment|
|First payment||30 days after shipping|
|Second payment||60 days after shipping|
|Third payment||90 days after shipping|
|Fourth payment||120 days after shipping|
To get started with Amazon Monthly Payments, you’ll first need to check if your account is eligible. You can only use Monthly Payments if your Amazon account has been active for at least one year, you reside in the U.S. and you have a valid credit card tied to your Amazon account and a positive Amazon payment history.
Luckily, no credit check is required to determine your eligibility, so you won’t face the temporary credit bank of eastman magnolia state bank drop that comes from a hard pull of your credit report.
While qualifying for Monthly Payments is relatively straightforward, only certain items are eligible for an installment plan. To see if an item is eligible for financing through Monthly Payments, check for the “5 monthly payments” option on the product listing.
Here’s how to make monthly payments on Amazon, step-by-step:
- Enable monthly payments for your account. Once you’ve signed in and verified that your account is eligible for Monthly Payments, you’ll need to enable the feature. Visit the Monthly Payments page and click “Enable monthly payments.”
- Find an eligible product and select monthly payments. Products eligible for financing through Monthly Payments feature the text “or 5 monthly payments” below the standard price on the product listing. You can choose between “5 monthly payments” and “One-time payment” before you add an item to your cart.
- Pay your first month, plus taxes and shipping. At checkout, your Order Summary lists the total cost of your item, the amount you’ll be charged immediately and the remaining balance, which will be billed in equal installments over the next four months.
- Pay off your remaining balance over the next four months. Every 30 days, your card will be charged an equal portion of the remaining balance.
Amazon credit cards: Equal Amazon prime promotional credit balance vs. Special Financing
If your Amazon account or the item you have in mind doesn’t qualify for Monthly Payments, or if you think you’ll need more than five months to pay off your purchase, an Amazon credit card could be a good alternative. Not only do these cards carry exclusive financing offers, but they’ll also help you earn rewards on some of your regular Amazon purchases.
If go the new card route, you’ll choose from either the Amazon Store Card suite issued by Synchrony Bank – which includes the Amazon and Amazon Prime store credit cards, as well as the Amazon Prime Secured Card – or the Amazon Rewards Visa suite issued by Chase, which includes the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card* and the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card*.
Depending on the card and the size of your purchase, you may be eligible to choose between two main types of financing for Amazon purchases: Equal Pay and Special Financing.
See related: Amazon store cards vs. Amazon Visa credit cards
Amazon Equal Pay financing
Equal Pay is similar to Monthly Payments, but offers much longer payment plans for large purchases – based on the size of your purchase.
This payoff period ranges from six to 24 months on the Amazon bank of eastman magnolia state bank card and from six to 18 months on the Amazon Visa cards. The latter cards also require a lower minimum purchase price to take advantage of a payment plan.
Equal Pay options on Amazon store cards from Synchrony include:
|Offer period||Minimum purchase|
|24 months||$800 (select purchases only)|
On Chase cards, the following offers apply:
|Offer period||Minimum purchase|
Like Monthly Payments, Equal Pay allows you to split the cost of your item equally across the offer period. As long as you make your installment payments on amazon prime promotional credit balance and in full, you won’t be charged any interest or other fees.
Instead of charging installments on a monthly basis, however, Equal Pay charges you for the total purchase amount when your item ships. Your required installment payment is then included as part of your minimum payment due each card statement period. This could get a bit confusing if you’ve used your Amazon credit card for new purchases in addition to an Equal Pay purchase.
Luckily, Chase makes it clear what you need to pay to avoid interest on new purchases by listing an “Interest Saving Balance” on your statement. Your Interest Saving Balance includes both the monthly payment due as part of your Equal Pay plan and any non-promotional balances usps office open today have. As long as you pay your Interest Saving Balance in full, you’ll avoid interest charges and be on track to pay off your Equal Pay purchase.
For example, if you used Equal Pay to split a $600 purchase across six months and also made $400 in other new purchases during a statement period, you’d have a total balance of $1,000. Your Interest Saving Balance, however, would be just $500 – that’s your $400 in new purchases, plus your $100 installment payment for the month.
To take advantage of an Equal Pay offer on an Amazon credit card, add items to your cart as you normally would. Then, at checkout, choose your Amazon credit card as your payment method and select the Equal Pay option from the “card options” drop down list.
Unfortunately, you must choose between either financing or earning rewards on your Amazon card. If you opt for financing, you’ll miss out on any cash back you’d otherwise earn on Amazon purchases.
Amazon Special Financing
The other financing option on Amazon credit cards is called Special Financing. However, it’s not particularly “special” – it’s just the sort of deferred interest financing offer you’ll find available with many retailers and store credit cards.
With Amazon Special Financing, you get a promotional 0% APR for six to 24 months, depending on the size of your purchase. As long as you pay off your purchase in full by the end of the promotional period, you’ll avoid interest charges. Without set installment payments, how much amazon prime promotional credit balance pay over the minimum is up to you, though if you pay only the minimum each month, you won’t pay off your balance in time.
Here’s how 0% promotional Special Financing breaks down by purchase size:
|Offer period||Minimum purchase|
|24 months||$800 (select purchases only)|
Additionally, since Special Financing uses deferred interest, if you have even $1 remaining on your balance at the end of the promotional period, you’ll be charged interest going back all the way to the original purchase date.
Given the potentially high APR on Chase’s Amazon cards (14.24% to 22.24% variable) and the high APR guaranteed on Synchrony’s Amazon cards (25.99% variable), slipping up on a deferred interest financing offer could end up costing you a ton.
While marketing for Special Financing offers is more prominent on Synchrony’s Amazon cards, you may qualify for Special Financing with a Chase Amazon card as well. As with Equal Pay, simply choose your Amazon credit card as your payment method and select Special Financing from the “card options” drop down list.
Other Amazon financing options
While Amazon Monthly Payments or an Amazon credit card will likely offer the most flexibility, a number of other flexible payment tools may be a better fit for you. Keep in mind, however, that a few of these methods will require you to pay at least some interest.
Tip: Unfortunately, many shoppers have had trouble using popular installment payment services for Amazon purchases. Quadpay is one notable exception, allowing you to shop on Amazon via the Quadpay app. However, only six-week payment plans are available.
Citi Flex Pay
Citi has partnered with Amazon to allow eligible Citi cardholders to finance Amazon purchases using Citi Flex Pay. This feature lets you split the cost of most Amazon purchases of more than $100 into equal monthly payments when you use an eligible Citi card as your payment method at checkout.
While you generally can’t avoid paying some interest with this option, the standard fixed promotional APR is quite low, and you may qualify for much a longer payment plan than you’d find in other financing discover online banking bonus a breakdown of standard Citi Flex Pay Amazon payment plans:
|Offer period||Minimum purchase||Promotional APR|
|18 or 24 months||$600||6.74%|
|36 or 48 months||$1,200||8.74%|
As with Amazon’s Equal Pay and Special Financing offers, you can opt into Citi Flex Pay financing on a purchase by setting your Citi card as your payment method and selecting the monthly payment plan that works for you. Before you check out, you’ll see your payment plan displayed below your order total.
Tip: As part of Amazon Prime Day, eligible Citi cardholders can also access exclusive 0% intro APR offers on Amazon purchases. You fnaf jumpscares 1 2 3 4 5 6 choose among three equal monthly payments on purchases of $75 or more, 6 equal monthly payments on purchases of $149 or more or 12 equal monthly payments on purchases of $300 or more, all at a 0% promotional APR.
Pay It Plan It
A flexible payment tool available on select American Express credit cards, the “Plan It” portion of the Pay It Plan It program allows eligible cardholders to split purchases of more than $100 into monthly payments with a fixed fee. Payment plans run from three to 24 months and can be used for up to 10 eligible purchases at a time.
To use “Plan It” with an Amazon purchase, simply charge the full cost of the item to your eligible Amex card, then log in to your Amex account and choose the purchase that you want to pay over time. You’ll be offered one to three payment plans and can see how many payments you’ll make, the amount you must pay each month benefits of fsa vs hsa the required fees.
New 0% intro APR card
A new credit card that offers a 0% introductory APR on purchases will allow you to carry a balance for several months and save amazon prime promotional credit balance interest on all new purchases.
Two of your best options at the moment are the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express and the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
That’s because not only do both cards come with a 0% introductory APR on new purchases (the Blue Cash Everyday offers a 15-month 0% intro APR period, while the Blue Cash Preferred amazon prime promotional credit balance a 12-month 0% intro APR period, with both carrying a 13.99% to 23.99% variable APR after that), they also offer rewards on Amazon purchases as part usps office open today their welcome bonus.
The Blue Cash Everyday and Blue Cash Preferred cards offer 20% back on Amazon.com purchases for your first six months as a cardholder, with a $150 and $200 cash back no fee chime atm, respectively.
The Discover it® Cash Back card is another great choice. It comes with a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 14 months (11.99% to 22.99% variable APR after that) and the Discover cash back calendar for 2021 lists Amazon.com purchases as eligible for 5% cash back from October through December (upon enrollment, on up to $1,500 in spending, then 1%).
Tip: You can check if you prequalify for a new credit card at many issuers’ sites or use a tool like CardMatch™ to search across multiple issuers for prequalified offers that hotels near university at buffalo your credit profile. Prequalification will help you get a better sense of your odds of approval before you apply.
If you’re looking for payment flexibility as you browse Amazon, you have a ton of options to choose from, many of which will help you avoid interest charges for six months or more.
If you want to avoid opening a new credit card, Amazon Monthly Payments may be your best bet but if you need more time to chip away at the cost of a large purchase, an Amazon co-branded credit card or a new card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases may be worth the temporary credit ding that comes with a new application.
Whichever route you take, be sure you have a payoff plan in place before you check out. You’ll also want to keep a close eye on your balance and payment schedule to ensure you don’t end up drowning in fees or interest charges.
See related: Best credit cards for large purchases
*All information about the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card and Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card has been collected independently by CreditCards.com and has not been reviewed or approved by the issuer.
The editorial content on this page is based solely on the objective assessment of our writers and is not driven by advertising dollars. It has not been provided or commissioned by the credit card issuers. However, we may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners.
Nouri Zarrugh is a staff editor at CreditCards.com, focusing on credit card reviews, product news and recommendations. Also a fiction writer, he won the Keene Prize for Literature and holds an MFA in creative writing from the Michener Center for Writers at the University of Texas at Austin.
What is the promotional balance on Amazon?
The amount shown in Your Balances reflects your Gift Card balance and any promotional codes and credits in your account that can be applied for eligible purchases in each of the digital categories: Prime Video, Amazon MP3, Amazon Appstore, Game Downloads & Software Downloads, and Kindle Books.
So, how do I create a promo code?
Create custom promotion codes
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Click Promotions.
- Click Create Promotion.
- For Promo code, enter the name of the code.
- For Description, enter a description of the promo code for your reference.
- For Discount, select Amount or Percent, and then enter a number for the discount amount you want to offer.
Can you add coupons to Amazon?
You will also want to be sure when you are shopping on Amazon, to check under the prices of the items. Sometimes coupons can be found right on the product page. Then you simply click on the “Clip Coupon” button before you add the item to your cart. The amount of the coupon will be taken off when you checkout.
How do you redeem a code on Amazon?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.