: Refund selection kit
|Refund selection kit|
|HOW TO ACTIVATE WALMART PREPAID DEBIT CARD|
|Refund selection kit|
|HOW TO CONTACT EDD DISABILITY|
|Refund selection kit|
Fees will be recalculated and appropriate adjustments made for students who register and then find it necessary to drop a course before the end of the allowable schedule change period. No refund will be made for a reduction in credit hours after the last day to drop during the schedule change period. Students who formally withdraw from the university or cancel their registration before the end of the allowable schedule change period will be entitled to a complete (100%) refund of all registration fees. Students withdrawing from all courses after the end of the allowable schedule change period will be entitled to a prorated refund of the tuition, fees, and other elective charges. The proportion refundable is determined by the date of withdrawal and is equal to that portion of the period of enrollment for which the student has been charged that remains on the last day of attendance, up to the 60 percent point in time of the semester.
Refunds are issued by BankMobile Disbursements on behalf of Columbus State University. All students will be issued a Refund Selection Kit within three weeks of their first registration. More information can be found at http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/ .
All students receiving financial assistance who formally withdraw or who stop attending all classes are subject to regulations regarding the return of funds to the appropriate aid program.
Refunds are applied in the following order:
- Unsubsidized Direct Stafford Loan
- Subsidized Direct Stafford Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Direct PLUS Loan
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant
- Federal TEACH Grant
- Iraq Afghanistan Service Grant
- Other Title IV Programs
- HOPE Scholarship
- Other Non-Title IV Programs
Note: The student must return unearned aid for which he/she is responsible by repaying funds to the applicable aid program.
The following steps are performed in refund determination:
- Determine the student's Title IV aid and HOPE for the refund selection kit the percentage of Title IV aid and HOPE earned
- Determine the amount of Title IV aid and HOPE earned by the student
- Determine the total Title IV aid and HOPE to be returned
- Determine the amount of unearned Title IV aid and HOPE due from the school
- Determine the amount of unearned Title IV aid and HOPE due from the student
Examples are refund selection kit in the Financial Aid Office, University Hall.
All non-resident fees, matriculation fees, and other required fees paid for the semester will be refunded in the event of the death of a student at any time during a semester. A separate refund schedule will be in effect during summer terms. Students who do not formally withdraw, those suspended for disciplinary reasons, or those who leave the university when disciplinary action is pending are not eligible for a refund of any portion of any fee. Refunds for recalculated fees and 100 percent withdrawals will be released within approximately two weeks after the semester begins. All other refunds will be released within two weeks of withdrawal or adjustment to records.
Students Using Military Tuition Assistance
In order to clarify the returning of Department of Defense (DOD) funding for qualifying students who withdraw from Columbus State University, please see the information below. This is applicable to students who formally withdraw from all courses for a semester. No refund will be made for individual courses dropped after the last day of the designated schedule change period.
When a student using military tuition assistance withdraws from their DOD-approved courses, the return amount to the DOD shall be based on a pro-rata percentage as chime bank fax number above. The proportion refundable is determined by the date of withdrawal and is equal to that portion of the period of enrollment for which the student has been charged that remains on the last day of attendance, up to the 60 percent point in time of the semester.
The University System of Georgia’s Board of Regent’s policy 126.96.36.199 can be found at: http://www.usg.edu/policymanual/section7/C453/#p7.3.5_refunds
Credits resulting from dropped/cancelled classes, and/or arising from over payments, where the original payment was made through credit card, will be refunded to the same credit card after the official date of record or earlier upon student request to [email protected] Those resulting from cash, checks, and money order will be reimbursed through BankMobile Disbursement.
Credit resulting from Financial Aid awards or scholarships shall be refunded through the students selected refund preference. It is generally processed within 14 days after the aid has been released to the student account.
Amount of refunds for withdrawals are determined in accordance with the Drop and Withdrawal Refund Schedule based on total semester fees. If the student has established a payment plan, any remaining installment payments due are deducted from the refund amount. Any reduction in the balance due to a withdrawal will be adjusted on the remaining installments.
Course withdrawal does not release the student from the obligation to pay any balance owed to the College. One hundred percent (100%) refund of ALL tuition and fees will be made ONLY when a class does not make or a college error is involved.
Drop and Withdrawal Refunds Schedule:
100% Refund Dates on Drops/Withdrawals are listed on the catalog schedule.*
|Class Length||Last Day for|
|Last Day for |
|2 or less wks.||2nd day||n/a|
|3 wks.||3rd day||4th day|
|4 wks.||4th day||5th day|
|5 refund selection kit day||6th day|
|6 wks.||5th day||7th day|
|7 wks.||7th day||9th day|
|8 wks.||8th day||10th day|
|9 wks.||9th day||11th day|
|10 wks.||9th day||12th day|
|11 wks.||10th refund selection kit day|
|12 wks.||12th day||15th day|
|13 wks.||13th day||16th day|
|14 wks.||13th day||17th day|
|15 wks.||14th day||19th day|
|16 wks. or more||15th day||20th day|
*A $15.00 Change of Schedule Fee is deducted after computing the percentage refund.
All non-refundable fees (see catalog) will be deducted before the percentage for refund is applied.
|Fee||$2.99 per month|
|To waive the refund selection kit qualifying deposits totaling $300 or more per statement cycle|
|ATMs||Over 55,000 fee-free Allpoint ATMs|
|ATM transaction fee||$0|
|Out-of-network ATM fee||$3|
Katia Iervasi[email protected]
Katia Iervasi is a staff writer who hails from Australia and now calls New York home. Her writing and analysis has been featured on sites like Forbes, Best Company and Financial Advisor around the world. Armed with a BA in Communication and a journalistic eye for detail, she navigates insurance and finance topics for Finder, so you can splash your cash smartly (and be a pro when the subject pops up at dinner parties).
BankMobile’s checking account is designed specifically for students. The account offers cashback rewards, access to free ATMs around the world and a seamless way to receive school refunds. You’ll also earn up to 1.5% APY on balances less than $1,000.99, otherwise you’ll earn 0.01% APY.
But you’ll pay $2.99 a month if you don’t make qualifying deposits of $300 each billing cycle.
If you’re looking for a student account with minimal to zero fees, you’ll want to keep looking. As always, compare your options when choosing a checking account.
To qualify for this account, you must be a student receiving financial aid at one of BankMobile’s partner universities or colleges.
You’ll get a refund selection kit from your school, and from there you can opt to receive your refunds through the BankMobile Vibe account. The kit will walk you through the steps for opening the account refund selection kit creating a username and password.
If you haven’t yet received a refund selection kit or personal code, here’s how you can get one.
- Navigate to vibeaccount.com, and select Get started.
- Under the box that says Enter your personal code, select Need a code?
- Enter your school name and email address. Refund selection kit may also be asked to provide your school ID number.
- Select Continue and provide any further information requested, including your mailing address.
- Once complete, you should receive your refund selection kit within seven to 10 business days.
The application will ask for the following information:
- Personal and contact details
- School and student ID
- Social Security number
You’ll also need to provide identifying documents, such as:
- Your student ID
- A valid government issued-ID
- Proof of your physical address
- Like most checking accounts, BankMobile Vibe comes with a debit card and is connected to an app that makes it easier to manage your money. It also has these unique benefits:
- Uninterrupted refund delivery. If you receive financial aid or other money from your school, the bank promises you’ll get it on time — every time.
- Balances earn interest. Balances less than $1,000.99 earn 1.50% APY, and any amount beyond that will earn 0.01% APY.
- Incentive to save. Through the Passport Recognition Program, students can receive deals and discounts and win cash prizes for smart money management.
- Supports wire transfers. This is unusual for an online bank. Transfers received before 6 p.m. ET refund selection kit processed the same business day.
- Cash back promotions. The bank regularly offers 1% cashback rewards for shopping at participating grocery stores and gas stations. For details, go to the website.
- Check-writing privileges. You can order a pack of three starter checks from BankMobile. If you want to order a full checkbook, they’ll direct you to a third-party provider.
- Budgeting tools. The BankMobile app features Money Meter and Snapshot to help you to monitor your spending habits.
- Financial wellness assessment. BankMobile has teamed with Prudential Financial to help Vibe account holders understand how well they’re spending, planning and protecting their money and assets.
These drawbacks may sway your decision:
- Monthly service fees. It costs $2.99 a month to maintain your account — but BankMobile will waive the fee each billing cycle where you have qualifying deposits of $300 or more.
- No live chat function. BankMobile offers no online customer service in real time, which is unusual for an online bank. BankMobile does have a Facebook page, and Messenger states that replies typically come in within minutes.
- Cash deposit fee. You may be charged up to $4.95 when you load cash onto your card at participating retailers.
- Expensive outgoing wires. Incoming domestic and international wires are free, but you’ll pay $25 when you send a wire.
- Lack of overdraft protection. BankMobile won’t block transactions that will put your account in the red.
Dip your debit card into 55,000 AllPoint ATMs around the world for free. In the US, the ATMs are located in major retailers, such as Target, Costco, CVS, Kroger, Walgreens and Safeway. To find one near you, search by ZIP code on the AllPoint website.
If you withdraw cash from an out-of-network ATM, you’ll have to pay a fee of $3. The ATM provider may charge additional fees. If you’re just checking your balance, you won’t be charged a fee by BankMobile.
The maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit is $500.
Deposit refund selection kit withdraw funds to and from your Vibe account in several ways.
- Direct deposit. Enroll in direct deposit to send a portion of your paycheck or government benefits straight to your checking account.
- Wire transfers. Transfer and receive funds from a checking or savings account at another bank.
- Internal transfers. Move money between BankMobile accounts online or on the app.
- Cash deposits. Reload your card at participating Green Dot retailers — like Walmart — or purchase a money order and mail it to:
P.O. Box 445
Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Checks. Upload mobile checks directly on the app, or mail paper checks to the address above.
- Cash back with merchant transactions. Some merchants offer cash back at the register for PIN-based debit card purchases. BankMobile supports this, and doesn’t charge a fee.
- ATM withdrawals. Access any ATM in the AllPoint network for free. There’s a $3 fee for using out-of-network ATMs.
- Teller withdrawals. Go to a Customers Bank branch to withdraw cash. You may be subject to a fee.
- Western Union Direct to Bank transfer. Use Western Union’s service to receive funds in your BankMobile account.
What happens to the account when I graduate, or if I stop receiving financial aid?
Keep your BankMobile Vibe account open for as long as you like.
How can I contact BankMobile?
There are a few ways to reach the customer service team:
- Phone. To chat with a customer service agent, call 877-327-9515 from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET, seven days a week. The interactive service is available 24/7.
- Email. Log into your account and select Email support team.
- Social. Tweet @AskBMD or send a message to the BankMobile Disbursement Facebook page. Facebook Messenger reports that messages are usually answered within minutes, and its hours are weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday 12 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
- Mail. The address is:
115 Munson Street
New Haven. CT 06511
Who issues the debit card?
The BankMobile Mastercard debit card is issued by Customers Bank, which is a member of the FDIC.
What are the spending limits?
You may spend up to $2,500 per day. This can be a combination of swipe-and-sign purchases, PIN-based transactions and teller withdrawals.
However, you can’t spend more than $500 a day in PIN-based debit card transactions — including merchant purchases and ATM withdrawals.
What do I do if I see an unauthorized transaction on my account?
Firstly, log onto the BankMobile app and temporarily turn off your card using the Debit card on/off switch.
Then, contact customer care at 877-327-9515 to report the transaction, and cancel your card if necessary.
Refund selection kit -Financial Aid">
BANKMOBILE DISBURSEMENT INFORMATION Finger Lakes Community College">
BankMobile Disbursements Grand Rapids Community ...
Grand Rapids Community College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to process all student refunds. This includes financial aid refunds, bookstore returns, RaiderCard refunds, overpayments or dropped class refunds. For more information, visit the BankMobile Refund Choices webpage.
Found at 05/17/2003 08:04 am
BankMobile Student Refund (Refund Setup/Account Login ...
BankMobile Disbursements is a division of Customers Bank. They provide services which process and disburse credit balances on behalf of colleges and universities. For more information about BankMobile, visit their Refund Choices page.
Found at 05/20/2000 07:23 am
BankMobile Disbursements - Chaffey
BankMobile Disbursements . How Financial Aid is Disbursed. Enroll, attend classes and receive your disbursement. If you have been awarded a Federal Pell Grant, or any other type of aid, please note no additional information is needed to complete your file.
Found at 10/01/1998 12:51 am