: Holiday gifts for employees 2020
|First national bank severna park|
|THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER PAPARAZZI|
|Holiday gifts for employees 2020|
Holiday gifts for employees 2020 -
The average American spends a lot of time with their coworkers. Whether it's over Zoom calls or in-person at an office, we see our coworkers more than we might see our family members in a day. So, when the holiday season rolls around, you want to get them a little something to show how much you appreciate those mid-week vent sessions in the break room. But why are they always so hard to shop for?
It could be that it's tough to stay on budget when it comes to coworker gifts. Or maybe it's that you want to show them how much you care without getting too personal, or if you want to be funny without being overly kitschy. Luckily, we've curated this list of the best gift ideas for your beloved coworkers. All of these come in around $10-$25, perfect for a simple little thank you for your favorite work friends. We've gathered practical pieces they'll use every day, fun finds they'll get a laugh out of, and even personal presents they'll absolutely love.
We get that the hustle and bustle of shopping for the holidays can be a lot, so we’ve included a few gifts that ship fast too—just in case you’re on the hunt for last-minute Christmas gifts. And if you’re on a tight budget this year, check out these cheap Christmas gifts—they’ll never know you go it for a steal!
Getting presents for your family is a must, but it’s important not to forget about your work family. Discover some of the best Christmas gifts for employees for this holiday season and how you can share the Christmas spirit with everyone in your life.
Gifts should be simple and from the heart. Thoughtful and meaningful gifts can help employees understand how much you value them. Gifts that employees can use at work are especially effective. Here are some of the best employee Christmas gift ideas that can serve as constant reminders of their importance.
Office Christmas Gift Ideas for Employees
- Custom Mouse Pads – If you work at your computer all day, a fun, custom mouse pad with a company picture or logo on it can be a fun, creative addition to any office.
- Home Office Essentials – In 2020, many of us moved our work to our home, and we’re not quite sure when we’ll be back in the office, or if we even want to go back after learning the joys of taking conference calls in pajama bottoms. A home office essentials box gives your employees something to keep improving their home office.
- Desk Plants – A bit of life on each of your employee’s desks can add style and a breath of fresh air to any office. Make sure you choose plants that are suited to indoor environments so even those without a green thumb can keep them alive.
- Busylight – It’s not always easy to tell if someone is hard at work at their computer and shouldn’t be bothered, or if they’re just wasting time on social media waiting for their next meeting to start. Busylight gives you the ability to politely show your status to anyone in the office.
Unique Christmas Gifts for Employees
- New Office Chairs – If you work in an office with “good” and “bad” chairs, you know that people will sneak, lie, and bribe others to try to get the best chair. A supportive and comfortable chair for everyone might not be typical, but it will be a memorable employee Christmas gift the entire office will love.
- Free Subscription to Digital Streaming – Allow your employees to choose from the streaming service they want. A year subscription to services like Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, or HBO Max will give them a present that they’ll keep using throughout the year.
- Paid Time Off – Sometimes the best gift you can give is something they can’t hold in their hands. An extra day or two of vacation time is a present everyone will enjoy.
- Rubber Duck – Some programmers spend time talking to a rubber duck to help review their code. The idea is that by talking out your thought process, you can more readily sort out a problem or challenge. And come on, who couldn’t use a problem-solving friend who’s cute, yellow, and chubby?
Easy Office Christmas Gifts
- Gift Cards – Getting a gift card can be an easy and effective gift—as long as it’s allowed by your company gift policy. Make sure that your company allows cash or cash equivalent gift and distribute gift amounts equally.
- Fleece Blankets – A snuggly warm blanket with your company’s logo on it is always an easy gift choice.
Personalized Christmas Gifts for Employees
- Personalized Mugs – Giving each of your employees a personalized mug they can use at work will become essential for their morning coffee. Even for those that aren’t coffee drinkers, a mug you can call your own is a bonus in the community breakroom.
- Name Plates – Make sure everyone in your office knows who sits where with personalized name plates—you might even consider team nicknames. Or, name plates a fun addition to all the home offices out there.
- Personalized Masks – COVID-19 may be something 2020 would rather forget. But, your company can do its part for public health. As your office reopens or as WFH warriors are out and about, you can keep your team safe with these customizable face masks.
Gift Baskets for Employees at Christmas
- Spoonful of Comfort Gift Basket – When buying gifts for employees for Christmas, consider the value of a gift basket. They’re something employees can share at home or at the office. Our Spoonful of Comfort care packages come with oodles of food and thoughtfulness. And they’re a gift people of all ages and personalities appreciate. Each care package (delivered right to the door!) includes a generous portion of soup, rolls, and delicious cookies for dessert. Look for one-of-a-kind holiday packages, too!
- Movie Night Gift Basket – Let your employees enjoy a night of entertainment with this movie night basket. You can even choose to add a gift card to make sure they have a new movie to enjoy.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Managers and Staff
Want to get employees Christmas gifts to fit your work environment? Give a nod to what’s going on in your group day in and day out. Gifts like these combat stress, bring laughs, and can make managers and staff smile all year long.
- Gourmet Coffee – Monday mornings have never looked better. A sampling of gourmet coffees will keep the pot fresh (and grumpiness at bay) thanks to a wide variety of blends and roasts.
- A Dundie – Give a one-of-a-kind boss their very own Dundie Award. Even better, add on a World’s Best Boss mug (Michael Scott would be proud).
- Smart Squeeze Stress Relief Ball – This is a modern take on the classic stress ball. It pairs up with an app that tracks data from the smart sensor inside and offers exercises you can try, and even has games to play to combat stress.
- Scratch Map – If employees are frequently on the road, a scratch map gives people a way to showcase where they’ve been and where they’re looking forward to going next.
- Happy Little Sticky Notes – For those organized individuals who run the world via sticky note, get them these Bob Ross beauties. With various note sizes and styles, there’s always a way to use them.
What should you say in the card with a Christmas gift to employees? First rule, be sincere. Thank a person for their work, their talents, their unique contributions. If you need some help adding a little Christmas spirit, consider some of these feel-good thoughts from history, entertainment, and literature.
Christmas Quotes for Employees
- Nora Roberts – Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.
- Alexander Smith – Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- Edwin Osgood Grover – Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.
- Pope John XXIII – Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Albus Dumbledor – One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.
- Pope Francis – God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.
- David Cameron – Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.
- Mother Theresa – It’s not how much we give but how much we put into giving.
- The Polar Express – Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.
- Eloisa James, Paris in Love– I don’t want Christmas season to end, because it’s the only time I can legitimately indulge in one particular addiction: glitter.
- Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
- Winston Churchill – Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.
- Janice Maeditere – Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- Bing Crosby – Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.
- Andy Rooney – One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.
- Brigham Young – Love the giver more than the gift.
- Calvin Coolidge – Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
- Carrie Fisher – I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.
- Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol – I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Charles M. Schulz – Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- Bob Hope – My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.
- Margaret Thatcher – Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- Laura Ingalls Wilder – And we are better throughout the year for having in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time.
- Taylor Caldwell – Don’t let the past steal your present. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
Order Your Spoonful of Comfort Corporate Gift Baskets Today
Spoonful of Comfort provides warm, personal, and meaningful gifts for the holidays and throughout the year. Our Corporate Gift Baskets are a heartfelt gift that comes with a hand-written note for a one-of-a-kind personalized gift.
If you decide to make a bulk order of Christmas gifts for your employees, consider using Spoonful of Comfort’s corporate accounts for access to discounts. One of our corporate specialists will oversee your orders and help manage the presents you want to give with prompt, personal service. Don’t forget to check our eight special editions gift baskets for Christmas.
Corporate GiftsExecutive GiftsGifts for EmployeesGifts for Clients
120 Holiday Gift Ideas for Employees, Coworkers, and Clients
If you buy something through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
The right holiday gift shows your team, colleagues, partners, and customers how much you appreciate them. Some gifts are completely personal. While others need to work for a larger group of people. A wide array of examples for every situation can help you find the ideal present. Here is the ultimate guide to the perfect gift ideas for employees, coworkers, and clients.
Holiday Gift Ideas for Employees
Christmas gifts offer a perfect opportunity to show your team how much you value their contributions to your company. There are a huge variety of items in all styles and price ranges. And once you buy the gift, it is good to know how to pack a gift. Here are ideas that should suit every type of gifting solution.
Tech gifts are perfect for employees and co-workers, since they’re often useful in a work environment. However, many are also fun and not-work related. These holiday gifts are generally crowd-pleasing and work for various budgets.
1. Amazon Fire TV Stick
The Fire Stick is one of Amazon’s most popular products. It’s crowd-pleasing and gives employees a gift that’s not work-related.
2. Galaxy Watch
A smartwatch can be both useful and fun. Samsung lets you completely customize each Galaxy Watch to the person’s needs.
3. UltraSharp Webcam
With more and more employees participating in video meetings, a webcam may be the perfect gift. This may allow them to telecommute more often or could improve communication with outside clients.
4. Kindle Paperwhite
Books make perfect employee gifts. But everyone has different preferences. A Kindle gives them the opportunity to easily download and read their favorite titles from anywhere.
5. Travel Hub
For employees who often work on the go, this gadget can make business travel easier. The travel hub can connect an array of devices to keep work and personal tech powered up.
6. Norton 360
Help your employees protect their devices by purchasing an annual subscription to Norton 360. The antivirus program offers password management, cloud storage, and more.
Gifts for Employees Under $100
Aside from tech gadgets, there are tons of ways to recognize your employees this season. If you’re looking for a special Christmas gift, here are some options under $100.
7. A Personalized Care Package
Care packages can include various items that employees can use to relax after work. This one features items for a cozy night in.
8. Weighted Blanket
Weighted blankets work for nearly everyone. They provide extra relaxation at night or while lounging on the couch.
9. Fleece Jacket
Fleece jackets are also useful and versatile. They come in an array of colors and sizes for the whole team.
10. Pen Set
A pen is a professional gift. Opt for a high end brand to show how much their contributions mean.
A watch can be a statement gift. Find a style that suits your team member and a quality brand.
12. Pet Camera
For the pet lovers on your team, a security camera like this can help them keep an eye on them while at work.
13. Noise Cancelling Headphones
Noise cancelling headphones can help employees focus throughout the day. Or they can use them for their favorite music or audiobooks.
14. Alarm Clock
Today’s phones all have alarm clocks. But some people prefer a good old fashioned clock.
A wreath is a festive gift. Opt for a fresh or handmade product like this one.
16. Desk Lamp
A lamp can be both a useful and fun gift. This one is a “mood lamp” that changes colors. But you could go more traditional for employees who don’t want kitschy desk accessories.
Gifts Under $50
A special Christmas gift for your team doesn’t have to be expensive. All these ideas cost less than $50 and should work for an array of people.
17. Laptop Stand
Today’s employees work from a variety of settings. It may not always be comfortable to set up a computer on their lap. So this stand supports better posture and positioning.
18. Initial Necklace
Initial necklaces can be personalized to each of your team members and work with nearly any style.
For male team members, ties offer a practical option.
20. Box of Socks
Socks make a useful gift for anyone on your list. And a box with a theme — like this one made to look like pizza, make it a fun one too.
21. Advent Calendar
Advent calendars are traditionally used to countdown the days before Christmas with fun, smaller gifts. This one has a “tipsy” theme. So you can fill it with bottles for added personalization.
22. Cocktail Set
If you want a fun gift, this cocktail set of bar tools is perfect for the team member who loves to entertain.
23. Rolling Cart
A rolling cart like this one can help employees get organized at work or home.
Stockings are festive and easily personalized. You can even fill them with smaller items.
25. DIY Kit
For creative team members, there are an array of DIY kits available to help them try new projects.
A briefcase can help employees stay organized. They’re especially useful for those who are always on the go.
A globe can dress up a workspace. This one is perfect for anyone who loves vintage style or world traveling.
Baskets can be used to organize things. Or you can fill them with smaller gifts.
29. Fleece Throw
Fleece throws are cozy gifts, perfect for winter. You might even add a monogram or other personalization for each team member.
30. Wall Art
If you want to help employees dress up their workspace of home, there are a ton of wall art options.
Gift Ideas for Employees Under $25
If you have a large team or limited budget, there are still plenty of options for showing employees how much you care this holiday season. Here are some ideas under $25.
31. Desk Accessories
Desk organizers like this one are useful for just about everyone. If you’re buying them for a group, you can even purchase various colors and styles.
32. Reusable Water Bottle
Reusable water bottles are better for the planet. And they can save your employees money. Purchase them in various colors and sizes to suit your entire team.
33. Hot Chocolate
Hot chocolate is a festive and crowd-pleasing drink. You can get pouches of cocoa powder or hot chocolate bombs that melt in hot water or milk. A variety pack of gourmet flavors is perfect for gifting.
34. Journal Notebook
A journal is an incredibly versatile yet affordable gifts for team members. They can write notes during meetings, doodle, or keep them as planners.
35. Felt Letter Boards
These small felt letter boards are perfect desk decor. Employees can display their name and title or use them to share messages with coworkers.
36. Scented Candle
Scented candles work for nearly any employee. Try different scents and sizes for each person.
Keychains are useful and small enough to work for a group. You can even have them personalized with each person’s name.
38. Face Masks
Face masks are part of life for some in 2021. Help your employees stay safe with these personalized ones.
39. Bath Salts
Bath salts can help employees relax after work.
40. Password Book
Keeping track of all your passwords can be tough. This book provides a dedicated space for writing them so they’re easy to find yet kept completely offline.
Holiday Gift Ideas for Co-workers
Corporate gifts don’t just come from businesses. Many professionals also purchase items for coworkers and friends to spread holiday spirit around the office. While completing your holiday shopping this holiday season here are some ideas for things to buy for coworkers.
Gift Ideas for Coworkers Under $100
Professionals with higher budgets or those who just want to purchase gifts for a coworker or two may look for larger gifts. These ideas should show how much you value their contributions and friendship.
41. Golf Practice Net
For your coworker who loves to golf, this practice net can help them improve by next spring.
42. Dutch Oven
A Dutch oven or cookware set is ideal for your coworker who loves to cook.
43. Yard Games
Yard games are ideal for those who love to entertain or spend time outdoors with family.
44. Bluetooth Speakers
Bluetooth speakers allow your coworkers to enjoy their favorite music or podcasts at their desk or at home. This one comes in various colors and easily connects to smartphones.
45. Igloo Rowan Artisan Gourmet Cooler with Shoulder Strap
A cooler with a shoulder strap can be used as a lunchbox or for drinks and snacks on the weekend. This makes it an ideal gift for those who want something practical in a variety of situations.
Holiday Gifts for Coworkers Under $50
If you want to buy something special for all your coworkers or a few people you’re especially close to, these gifts under $50 may be perfect.
46. Home Office Decorations
Many offices are teleworking at least part of the time. Help your coworkers spruce of their home workstation with some wall art or decor for their desk.
47. Seat Cushion
You know that coworker who’s always complaining about how uncomfortable their chair is? Or perhaps your office has uncomfortable seating throughout. This product provides an ergonomic solution that fits over most office chairs.
48. Label Maker
For the coworker who’s super organized, a label maker is the perfect gift. They can use it on all their office supplies or throughout their home.
Candlesticks are old fashioned. But there are tons of unique ones that can dress up a table or desk.
50. Spa Kit
Help team members relax and care for themselves after work with a variety of spa items.
A backpack makes a practical option for any coworker who travels regularly.
52. Spice Blends
For those who like to cook or grill, consider a gift set of spices like this.
53. Custom Belt Buckle
A belt buckle can work in any season and be customized to each person on your team.
A flask is the perfect choice for a coworker with a sense of humor. This one is hidden in a book for some extra fun.
Gifts Under $25
Inexpensive gifts under $25 can still hold a lot of value for coworkers. This price range is ideal for those purchasing lots of gifts or those with limited budgets.
55. Coffee Table Book
Coffee table books are perfect for coworkers, because there’s something for everyone. For example, if there’s a coffee lover on your list, opt for this book that’s perfect to flip through with their morning cup of coffee.
56. Desk Accessories
Desk accessories are perfect for coworkers. They come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. So consider your coworker’s specific needs and tastes when deciding.
57. Bento Lunch Box
A bento box is a compartmentalized lunch box. This gift is perfect for your coworker who loves to bring in lots of delicious food but is sick of carting around a huge cooler.
58. Pop-Up Floral Bouquet
This bouquet is technically a card. But it folds out into a beautiful flower display that can live on your co-worker’s desk forever.
59. Touchscreen Gloves
Gloves help loved ones stay warm in winter. But these allow them to still use their phones.
60. Welcome Mat
Welcome mats are practical. But they offer tons of funny sayings and personalization.
61. Photo Frame
Photo frames can dress up workspaces or homes. You can even have them personalized with names, dates, or quotes.
62. Phone Stand
A phone stand can make watching videos or taking photos easier. This one offers a fun spin since it looks like a plunger.
63. Personalized Wooden Spoon
Wooden spoons work well for employees who like to cook. But the customizations make these special.
White Elephant Gift Ideas for Co Workers
White elephant exchanges are meant for fun gifts that can work for pretty much anyone in the office. These tend to be fairly inexpensive. But they should still provide some value for whoever ends up with each item.
64. Cocktail Book
A book is a useful gift for any coworker. Choosing cocktails as the subject matter makes it a fun gift. This one takes a scientific approach to mixology for an extra twist.
65. Novelty Socks
Socks are also that perfect mix of fun and practical. There are seemingly endless patterns and sayings that may suit different humor styles.
66. Pool Float
Pool floats may be more useful during summer. But they provide a fun talking point for holiday parties. And they come in tons of different shapes and colors.
Candy is a delicious gift that can suit nearly any coworker. There are gourmet options, classic candy bars, and nostalgic products. And it’s fun enough to work in a white elephant exchange.
Client Holiday Gift Ideas
Client gifts can help you recognize those who support your business throughout the year. You can even work in some marketing messages by including your company logo on each Christmas gift. However, make sure they’re still useful and appropriate for each person on your list.
Gifts Under $100
This price range is ideal for your company’s top clients. Many small businesses can afford to set aside enough for larger gifts for a few brands or consumers that support you throughout the year.
68. Weekender Bag
Weekender bags are practical and stylish — especially for clients who travel.
69. Chess Set
A chess set is traditional but still fun. Opt for one with luxurious finishes.
70. Photo Map
Another travel related gift, this frame includes spaces for trips to different states.
71. Record Player
For the music lover on your list, a record player is a statement gift.
72. Instant Camera
Instant cameras are making a comeback. They’re especially fun for content creators or clients with families.
73. Signed Sports Memorabilia
For sports lovers on your list, look for signed cards or memorabilia from their favorite teams or players.
74. Mobile Game Controller
Gamers may appreciate a controller like this that connects to their smartphone.
Gifts to Give to Clients for Under $50
This price range is quite popular for client Christmas gifts. These gifts are ideal for those who have small client lists or who want to recognize your top customers.
75. Beauty Products
Many beauty products are too personal to make corporate gifts. However, a set full of lotions and simple products they can try is perfect for a client or coworker.
76. Fireproof Box
You and your clients probably deal with some important documents. This fireproof box offers a safe place to store them, ensuring they don’t get damaged by fire or smoke.
77. Emergency Roadside Kit
An emergency roadside kit is practical and promotes safety. You can even have it personalized to each client.
78. Cutting Board
Cutting boards are also useful and customizable. Consider adding initials or a fun saying.
79. Wind Chime
Wind chimes offer fun yard decor and sounds. There are plenty of handmade versions to suit different styles.
80. Ceramic Dish
Ceramics offer the perfect mix of practicality and style. Get something handmade to make it special.
81. Passport Cover
A passport cover is perfect for those who travel. But it’s small enough to get for multiple clients if needed.
82. Docking Station
Docking stations offer the ability to upload files and connect to an array of devices.
83. Leather Notebook
Help clients track thoughts and appointments with a luxurious leather notebook.
84. Toiletry Bag
Toiletry bags can help when traveling or just to house cosmetics or office supplies around the home or office.
A wallet works for basically everyone. Make sure the style fits for each client.
86. Golf Club Covers
If there’s a client you always meet on the golf course, club covers make a fun yet practical gift option.
87. Wine and Cheese Board
If you know that your client loves wine or entertaining, a wine and cheese board is perfect for the home.
88. Tea Towels
Tea towels are home goods that anyone can use. They come in pretty much all colors and patterns.
A paperweight is a practical item for workspaces and home offices. You can get them in various sizes and styles.
90. Jewelry Dish
A shallow dish like this can hold jewelry, office supplies, or any other small items.
91. Air Tag
Air tags are small items that connect to keys and other possessions so you don’t lose them.
92. Facial Steamer
A facial steamer is a spa product, perfect for that client who loves skin care or relaxing at the end of a long day.
93. Coffee Maker
For the coffee lover on your list, get them a small coffee maker for their desk or home office.
Client Gifts Under $25
If you have a lot of clients or a limited budget, even small gifts can show clients that you care. Here are some ideas that send a clear message without a big price tag.
94. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a useful and upscale gift. Opt for an artisan product from Greece or Italy, or purchase from a small shop.
95. Branded Drinkware
A travel mug or glass set can work for nearly any client. You can even have your logo or other branding elements printed on them.
96. Pencil Case
If you want a client gift that is mostly work-focused, this pencil case is perfect. They can use it for office supplies or even while traveling.
97. Personalized Ornament
Ornaments can be personalized with names, dates, or images.
98. Hat and Scarf Set
Hats and scarves are both practical and stylish.
Coasters come in a wide array of colors and styles. And clients can use them at home or around the office.
Planners are practical for work, but still fun enough to make great gifts.
101. Garden Seed Kits
Gardening is an increasingly popular hobby. You can get starter kits to help people grow vegetables, flowers, or various other plants.
102. Desk Plant
A plant is a crowd pleasing gift. Opt for an artificial one for those without a green thumb or lots of natural office light.
103. Desk Calendar
A desk calendar is perfect for anyone who works in an office. Find one with a unique design you think your client will appreciate.
Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Secret Santa gifts are presented to a specific coworker. So these tend to be a bit larger and more personal than other corporate gifts. However, there are still a few general themes that tend to work well no matter what person you get matched with.
104. Custom Family Portrait
Highlight your coworker’s family with a custom illustrated portrait.
105. Pet Portrait
For those with pets, have an artist draw them to display at their desk.
106. Personalized Song
For your coworker who doesn’t need any physical items, consider a song. Work with a musical freelancer to write and produce it.
107. Cake Stand
If you get matched with someone who loves to bake, consider a decorative cake stand.
A jersey is ideal for the sports fan in your office.
Slippers work for nearly anyone. So consider these for anyone who’s tough to buy for.
110. Coffee Mug
Coffee mugs are also crowd pleasing. You can even have them personalized or get them with funny sayings or designs.
111. Meal Prep Containers
Meal prep containers are ideal for health enthusiasts or anyone who always brings a lunch to work.
Gift Basket Ideas for Employees, Coworkers, and Clients
Gift baskets make ideal corporate gifts because they fit multiple products into one package. They usually revolve around a theme or purpose. So you can personalize them for each of your employees, clients, and colleagues.
112. Coffee Basket
If there’s a coffee lover on your list, get them a basket with tons of flavors to sample.
113. Wine and Cheese Basket
For the wine lovers on your list, get a basket full of cheese and snacks. Then add a bottle of wine.
114. Grilling Basket
This grilling basket includes everything needed for a fun outdoor gathering.
115. Gourmet Meat Basket
Provide delicious savory snacks with a meat and cheese basket like this one.
116. Movie Night Basket
Get a gift for the whole family with this basket full of fun movie snacks and games.
117. Spa Basket
Promote self care with a basket full of spa and personal care products.
118. Golf Basket
This golf basket includes fun snacks and accessories perfect for spending a day on the links.
119. Chocolate Basket
Everyone loves chocolate, so this basket can work for the whole team.
Holiday Gift Cards for Employees, Coworkers, and Clients
Gift cards make perfect company presents because they’re so versatile. You can get a restaurant gift card for your top client, a store card for your assistant, and a gas card for your colleague who loves to travel. They can also use them for the exact goods they need, instead of ending up with the thing you think they need.
What are the best IT gifts of 2021?
The best tech gifts are usually new, so most people don’t already own them. They should be both functional and fun. Here are a few top options:
- Voice-assisted smart speakers
- Amazon Glow
- Video doorbells
- Apple Arcade
- Smart plugs
- Halo Band
What should I put in a travel gift basket?
Lots of employees, clients, and coworkers love to travel. Whether they do so for business or pleasure, this can be perfect gifting inspiration. Include these items in a gift set.
- Toiletry bag
- Passport cover
- Mobile charging port
- Fanny pack
- Travel books
Should you buy your clients Christmas gifts?
It is not a necessity to purchase holiday gifts for clients. However, it can show your appreciation for all their support, and if you do it is good to observe business gift etiquette. For those with limited budgets, a simple card and handwritten note can go a long way as well.
Are gifts to customers tax deductible?
Gifts to customers are tax deductible, but only up to $25 per person per year. So if you purchase a $50 bag for your top ten clients, you can deduct $25 for each recipient, or $250 total.
More in: Holidays
29 best gifts for employees: Gift ideas to reward hard work
No matter where you work, your company's employees generally come to the office with a smile every day, even when that means having to video conference amid the additional challenges and responsibilities that come with working from home.
Whether they work for you or work alongside you, make you look good or make you laugh a lot, you may want to show your appreciation for their contributions to your team and life.
A little gratitude goes an extra long way. From small statements (like a playful lipstick or pair of socks) to more grandiose gestures (an elegant coffee maker, virtual assistant or steak dinner, perhaps?), read on for a mix of 29 useful, yet not yawn-worthy gifts that are guaranteed to put a smile on their face.
To quickly jump to the category you're looking for, click on the links below or keep scrolling to see all 29.
Best clothing & accessory gifts for employees
1. Smoko Heated Slipper
Help them make their home office setup cozier with these cute heated slippers. Plug them in to warm up cold toes.
2. Happy Socks
Give them a wallet-friendly gift with wide appeal thanks to Happy Socks. The brand offers a seemingly endless supply of threads spanning from personal (insert inside joke here) to professional. We suggest going with a creative graphic for the ideal in between.
3. Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf
Keep them cozy and chic with this versatile scarf. Available in two neutral colors, this customizable option from Lululemon can transition from cardigan to wrap to scarf in a snap to keep them comfortable regardless of the weather.
4. J.Crew Cabana oversized sunglasses
You can't go wrong with a pair of these bestsellers in classic black. The oversized frame will keep them protected from UV rays — and keep them fashionable while they're out and about.
5. Everlane The ReNew 15” Transit Backpack
Upgrade their commute with a stylish (and sustainable!) backpack. This pick from Everlane’s ReNew line is made of recycled polyester, waterproof, and has compartments for all of their work and entertaining essentials (for those going the distance, Tumi’s Just in Case Backpack is another solid bet).
6. Allbirds Tree Runners
Put some extra pep in their step with these eco-conscious kicks from Allbirds. Dubbed by the brand as the ‘98 percent of the time sneaker,’ they feature a lightweight, breathable fabric made from eucalyptus trees and come in both women’s and men’s (go with a classic color or let them choose their own to ensure it’s a good fit).
7. Diff Koko Sunglasses
Protect their peepers, while giving someone else the gift of sight, with a pair of shades from Diff. Proceeds from every purchase are put toward eye exams, glasses surgeries and more for those in need.
Best food & drink gifts for employees
1. New York Bagel Brunch Kit for 6
It may be a while before you can all enjoy an office bagel spread together again, but you can send them an assortment to eat at home. This brunch kit includes authentic New York bagels, cream cheese and nova.
2. Godiva Dessert Lovers Gift Set
Satiate the sweet tooth with their own duo of assorted truffles. The pair are sure to be crowd pleasers.
3. DeLallo Cheese & Charcuterie Gift Collection
Keep the taste bud party going with a curation of meats and cheeses. This spread from DeLallo brings together the brand’s Black Pepper Dry Cured Sausage, Sliced Prosciutto, Sweet Sopressata, Granino Cheese and a Merlot BellaVitano Wedge, all wrapped up in a bowed gift box.
4. 1-800 Flowers Spring Sentiment Bouquet
Brighten up their day with a classic bouquet filled with pastel daisies and roses. It's delivered in a grey-washed wooden cube to enhance the rustic chic look that's all the rage.
5. Blue Apron Meal Plan
Take some of the load off, while encouraging a little exploration in the kitchen, with a meal plan from Blue Apron, which can be customized to accommodate different schedules, serving sizes and dietary preferences (last time we checked, the menu was serving up hits like Zesty Pork Chorizo Tacos, Curry Mustard Chicken and Creamy Pesto Cavatelli). The brand’s gifting options include gift cards to purchase meals and wine pairings at their leisure.
6. Omaha Steaks Tasteful Gift
Treat them to a fancy steak dinner inside the comfort of their own home with an elevated combination of sweet and savory staples from Omaha Steaks. The Tasteful Gift has all the fixings for a festive feast (additional business gift packages and certificates for browsing here).
Best home office gifts for employees
1. Link UV-C Self-Cleaning Water Bottle
Everyone could use a little help hitting their daily water goal, and this bottle will make it easier. It's self-cleaning, so it will save them the hassle of washing it out every day.
2. Modern Sprout Ritual Live Well Gift Set
This three-in-one set will turn their desk into a sanctuary. It includes a tea steeper, mug and a chamomile grow kit to brighten their space.
3. Rifle Paper Co. Pocket Notebook Set
From gilded leafs to vibrant florals, there’s just something about jotting notes in Rifle Paper Co.’s patterned notebooks that feels special.
4. Hygge Games The Hygge Game
Encourage them to partake is some thoughtful fun with a card game from Hygge Games. This conversation starter is sure to be a hit with their office or home pod.
5. Diptyque Narguilé Candle
Watch them light up with a bougie candle from Diptyque. This popular blend strikes the perfect balance between sweet and earthy, with notes of tobacco and honey (additional scents and sizes available).
6. Yeti 10-Ounce Tumbler with Magslider Lid
This tumbler from YETI keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot, and boasts a splash-resistant MagSlider for avoiding messy spills.
7. Keurig K Mini Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
Save them a crowded caffeine run with their own single-pod coffee maker. This one from Keurig comes in four shades and fits right at home (it’s only five inches wide) on most desk and kitchen tops.
8. Skullcandy Riff Wireless On-Ear Headphones
Noise can prove a big distraction at work, especially with many logging in from alternative (read: family-filled) environments. These sleek, wireless headphones from Skullcandy will help them unplug and provide the quiet comfort they’ve been craving (additional finishes available).
9. Apple HomePod Mini
Give them the gift of a virtual assistant with the newest addition to Apple’s HomePod family — a compact, yet powerful smart speaker that features Siri to help support all of their professional and personal scheduling and listening needs. Now showcasing: White or Space Gray.
Best grooming & relaxation gifts for employees
1. Away The Boost Set
Everyone could use a little boost right now, and this gift set promises to do just that. It includes superfood latte mixes, a face mask, an SPF mist and more, all packaged in a mini Away suitcase, that they can use time and time again to transport toiletries and other essentials.
2. OPI Hollywood Nail Polish Mini 4-Pack
If they change their nail polish as often as their button-ups, there’s a good chance they’ll appreciate this mini nail polish cracker from OPI, which opens to reveal four bestselling shades that are prime for work and play.
3. Drybar The Extreme Clean Team
Save the blowout enthusiast with a hard-working ensemble of detoxifying shampoos and conditioners from Drybar.
4. MAC Fireworked Like A Charm Mini Lipstick Kit
Help them stand out in all those virtual happy hours with this trio of lipstick darlings from Mac starring three universally flattering shades.
5. Lush Fresh As Gift Set
Coming in clutch for last-minute surprises, this clean box from Lush is pre-packed with the brand’s Happy Happy shower gel and bar for keeping skin fresh and moisturized (they even did the wrapping for you).
6. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Healthy Hands Trio
You can’t go wrong with this handy trio from Kiehl’s, which contains two hand creams and the brand’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve — especially great for essential workers who use (and therefore wash) their hands a lot and couldn’t be more deserving.
7. Estée Lauder Radiant Skin 24/7 Gift Set
Help protect their skin from long hours of screen time with this trio from beloved Estée Lauder boasting a lineup of repairing and renewing products for tired eyes and skin.
Still looking for the perfect gift? Be sure to check out Shop TODAY’s Gift Guide to shop for everyone on your list, including:
To discover more deals, shopping tips and budget-friendly product recommendations, download the TODAY app and subscribe to our Stuff We Love newsletter!
Emma Stessman is Shop TODAY's Editorial Assistant.
Packed with Purpose Introduces New Corporate Holiday Gifts That Create Positive Social Change
CHICAGO, Oct. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The holidays are fast approaching, and this year, remote work poses unique challenges for business leaders who need to show appreciation for customers, employees, partners, and colleagues.
That’s why Packed with Purpose, the corporate gifting company with a social mission, today unveils new gift boxes custom-built for business leaders to show gratitude to their most valued professional relationships this year.
Packed with Purpose’s thoughtfully curated care packages not only say thank you to individuals and organizations for their hard work, loyalty, and dedication but also give back to society.
The collection of new holiday gift boxes will delight recipients and create a meaningful impression they’ll remember into the New Year: (Scroll down to see the positive change each gift box affects.)
- The Work From Home Sampler includes a sweet cranberry all-natural granola bar, thick-cut zesty organic potato chips, and festive candy cane crunch brownies that will brighten their day working from home.
- The Individually Wrapped Goodies gift box includes Belgian chocolate brownies, award-winning chai caramels, handcrafted granola, and all-natural, allergen-free energy bars. Each treat is individually wrapped so it can be enjoyed in a safe, socially-distanced way.
- The Sweet & Savory Grand Sampler includes everything from hand-cured salami, gourmet dipping mustard, and rustic flatbread to Southern-style toffee, soft-baked butter cookies, and individually-wrapped dark chocolate coins. This gift is brimming with mouth-watering favorites and ideal for sending to an office or home.
- The Indulgent Impact gift box includes delicious rosemary sea salt caramels, small-batch honey, and a hand-blown glass wine stopper.
- The Snack Lover Care Package includes heirloom truffle popcorn, thick-cut organic potato chips, energy bars, decadent chocolates, organic dried fruit, and more. It’s the ultimate snacking experience!
- The Trivia Care Package includes award-winning French roast coffee, sweet and salty cookies with chocolate and Maldon sea salt, and a sturdy yet stylish grey porcelain mug. The U.S. trivia game, filled with fascinating questions, adds a bit of fun for enjoyment alone – or with friends and family.
- The Artisanal Appetizer Board includes an extra virgin olive oil and pomegranate-infused balsamic pairing, providing just the right complement for artisan crackers and an irresistible olive + herb spread. It’s perfect for serving on Packed with Purpose’s sustainably-sourced maple appetizer board. It’s ideal for the foodie, entertainer, or as a housewarming gift.
- Healthy Snacks Petite includes protein-packed granola and naturally delicious seed bars. Perfect for spreading joy to employees, family, or friends at home.
Each gift box contributes to meaningful social impact organizations, such as:
- Big Picture Farms - Supports the ethical treatment of animals and sustainable farming efforts by crafting award-winning goat milk caramels on an Animal-Welfare-Approved, solar-powered farm in Vermont.
- Effie's Homemade - Supports hunger relief efforts, food banks, and culinary arts programming in the greater Boston area.
- Fairytale Brownies - Supports KaBOOM! a nonprofit that builds new playgrounds and play spaces for children living in poverty.
- Griff's Toffee - Donates a portion of proceeds from each box to support Dina's Dynasty Ovarian Cancer Fund.
- Sweet Beginnings - Provides employment and job training to formerly incarcerated individuals through the production of honey.
The Packed with Purpose 2020 Business Gifting Report conducted by independent research firm JustKul, concludes that gift boxes in particular tied to social good are nearly twice as memorable to recipients than a charitable donation in someone’s name.
“Holiday gifting has to be more personal this year because gifts will be delivered to peoples’ homes, not offices,” said Leeatt Rothschild, founder and CEO of Packed with Purpose. “Now is the time to connect with people through gifting and stand out above the rest by sending an issue-oriented gift – one that makes the world a better place.”
To explore the newest holiday gift boxes and other impactful gifts for employees, partners, and friends, visit https://shop.packedwithpurpose.gifts/collections/holiday-gifts
About Packed with Purpose
Packed with Purpose is on a mission to create meaningful impact by changing the way companies and individuals give gifts. Packed with Purpose discovers products produced by social enterprises to curate memorable gifts that wow recipients and create positive change. From granola handcrafted by female survivors of abuse to glass-blown wine stoppers that support teens affected by gun violence, Packed with Purpose curates unforgettable gifts that do good. Gift with Impact. For more info, visit https://packedwithpurpose.gifts/
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/bbc8f679-0799-46b0-b49a-b5252f293c98
Media Contact: Becca Reyes, [email protected]
“Instead of our usual Christmas party and gifts exchanges, I have decided to give employees monetary gifts in addition to their regular bonuses. I believe that with this situation, it will be more helpful not just for them, but for their family as well.” — Sonya Schwartz, Founder, Her Norm
“Cold, Hard Cash! It is always dangerous to assume what people want or appreciate. Especially in a year like this, you can’t go wrong with a small (or large) monetary bonus for Christmas.” — Ostap Bosak, Manager, Marquis Gardens
8. Provide WFH Equipment
“Since WFH shows no signs of stopping, gifting home office furniture can be especially useful. Think ergonomic chairs, sit-stand desks, and standalone keyboards. Some employers might also be able to write this off as a business expense.” — Siva Mahesh, CEO, Dreamshala
“This year, we’re sending employees noise cancelling earphones. Unwanted noise, especially when working from home, makes it challenging for your workers to focus on their jobs.” — Eliza Nimmich, Co-Founder / COO, Tutor The People
“Since everyone is stuck in their home offices, it would be nice to help them liven up their spaces. With that in mind, this year I'm going to send everyone a potted plant and a kit for a window herb garden.” — Dan Bailey, President, WikiLawn
“I’ve decided to give my employees a cool desk toy that was actually gifted to me earlier this year. It’s a fidget gadget that sits on my desk and can relieve stress when needed. This year, I have grabbed for it quite a bit with everything that’s been going on.” — Gerallt Hywel, Wild Bird World
9. Hand Out Self-Help Books
“I’m actually doing something a little different this year. I am going to a local bookstore and buying some of the most popular self-help books of the year. I will then wrap them all and have employees randomly choose one when we come together for a socially distanced employee gathering. If remote employees can’t make it, or someone feels unsafe doing so, I will mail them a randomly wrapped book.” — Seb Hall, CEO & Founder, Cloud Employee
Looking for more ways to lift your employees’ spirits and spread some holiday cheer? Check out these 5 ways your company can celebrate the holidays virtually this year.