LinkedIn is the social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. Build your network, find business contacts, connect with recruiters, and use your professional profile as an online resume.
LinkedIn’s job search filters help you narrow down from the millions of jobs posted to the job that’s right for you. Use job search alerts to get notified when new positions open up in companies you’re interested in, all the while connecting directly with recruiters or employees in your network. Tap into your network to ask for a referral for companies you’re applying to and get your resume noticed. You can also apply on-the-go to save time and be the first application to the job of your dreams.
Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Job search: Browse on-the-go and set job alerts so that you can be the first to apply
2. Job apply: Apply easily to millions of jobs with your resume, right from the app
3. Industry news: Stay on top of the latest news and conversations happening in your industry
4. Chat with your network: Send messages and get alerted when your contacts reply
5. Business networking: Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you how to get in touch with linkedin customer service in the moment
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and how to get in touch with linkedin customer service out on the app to stay in touch
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Follow hashtags to get updates on topics you community banks of colorado online banking login about the most
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
CAREER FINDER PROFILE
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to build your professional reputation, find a new job, share your knowledge, or just need a lightweight way to stay in touch, LinkedIn is the professional social network for you.
Start your job search with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a how to get in touch with linkedin customer service, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time how to get in touch with linkedin customer service your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
Who says business and pleasure don’t mix? Not us! With LinkedIn on our home screen, keeping up with career connections is easy, empowering, and free. Calendar and contact syncing helps get your network started fast, and power users will love the optional paid features for applicants, salespeople, and recruiters.
Please add an unlimited word count
I love LinkedIn, but would like to see an unlimited word count. There are so many times that I have a post that exceeds the allotted word count and it’s frustrating. I could condense what i need to say most times, but sometimes I need to be able to say more than what LinkedIn allows.
If the post is good, people will read it. If not, they don’t have to read it and can just scroll on past. I’m sure if you took a poll from other LinkedIn users, you would find that most of them would agree that LinkedIn needs an unlimited word count. Don’t limit it solely for the purpose of making sure people’s posts are shorter. Give people the opportunity to add as much as they need to their posts. Sometimes you need to be able to add more to your post to properly say what you need to say because tightening your word count credit one app free download always cut it.
Need Auto-Saving for Drafts
I spent about an hour carefully crafting a reply to a message, had assembled a bunch of links and useful information for the recipient, and had to navigate away from the app momentarily to grab a link. When I switched back to LinkedIn, the app opened to the main landing page and when I reopened the message I had been composing a reply to, the text field was empty. I lost an hour of work and I feel so frustrated, distraught, and disheartened. Auto-save for in-progress messages is pretty basic functionality for most messaging programs and if your app had had it, I wouldn’t be in this situation. I wish I could setup a LinkedIn auto-response that directs everyone who messages through LinkedIn me to contact me on a different interface, so that I could avoid using LinkedIn’s messaging tool entirely.
Objectively, the app is basically fine aside from this issue and does not really deserve only one star. I’m just still reeling from the emotional blow of this experience and looking for an outlet for my frustration as well as to share this feedback with you while it’s fresh and in a way that will help your team feel the pain that can be caused by this product gap and really understand the impact. Thanks for reading.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We will make sure to send this information and feedback to our Product teams. If you would like to have our team look into this with you directly and see what we can do to assist, please reach out to us here: https://lnkd.in/iOS Thanks! -DLZ
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 310.9 MB
- hotels near university at buffalo Business
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- service credit union branches near me iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment InformationInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2020 LinkedIn Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Premium Career$29.99
- Premium Career$39.99
- Premium Career$29.99
- Premium Business$59.99
- Premium Business$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Premium Career$39.99
- Premium Business$69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Outsourcing Customer Services from SupportYourApp: Safe and Quality Solution
Boost your customer satisfaction rate by outsourcing your support team. Contact us to learn more!
Who is SupportYourApp
SupportYourApp is an outsourced customer service company originally founded in Kyiv, Ukraine but operating now all over the world in over 5 locations. We have a decade of expertise in delivering an excellent 24/7/365 third party customer service in 42 languages to more than 140 different businesses all around the world.
Our support specialists are dealing with various inquiries from the end users in a timely and efficient manner by covering all possible channels of communication that can be easily integrated in our in-house built QCRM system upon our clients’ wish.
We pride ourselves on santander bank customer service reviews customer-centric, empathic and professional. We understand that every request requires fast resolution, and we want all of our clients to achieve success as quickly as possible. With our help, of course.
SupportYourApp is a third party customer service provider for Calm, MacPaw, SplitIt and more than 140 other companies. And we are very happy to be a part of their journey and their success. Contact us at [email protected]yourapp.com, and we will be glad to answer all of your questions.
Outsource customer service as a key to success
Looking for external support solutions, like, for example, outsourced phone support, is getting more and more popular each year. But why? What are the pros of collaboration with customer service outsourcing provider like SupportYourApp?
Customer service outsourcing is cheaper than an in-house solution
Hiring support staff and building a top-notch support strategy within your company structure costs quite a lot. It is way better to focus on your business agenda and let the outsourced customer support team take care of your users for a smaller cost.
It offers more coverage
SupportYourApp offers the coverage of absolutely all your preferred means of communication — phones, chats, emails. We are also fully integrable with the most popular chat and phone systems which makes our services smooth and flexible to suit all your business needs.
We take care of support consultants
SupportYourApp hires, on-boards and takes care of training (with our customers’ knowledge base that we can help develop) the support consultants that are the most suited for your particular needs. Our customers are as involved in this process as they want to be.
We speak 42 languages
SupportYourApp speaks 42 languages, and we are constantly looking to expand our pool with even more professionals.
We keep response time as short as possible
We take care of your customers’ inquiries as fast as we can to ensure a high UX.
Customer centricity is in our DNA
We provide superb customer service support, as it is in our DNA. It is the basis of our operation. There is no SupportYourApp without customer centricity and that is a guarantee for a superb customer care outsourcing solution.
Keep all your conversations secure
SupportYourApp is PCI/DSS & ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, so you don’t have to worry about the safety of your data. Instead, put those freed resources into managing and scaling your business.
The best customer service outsourcing solutions: what does SupportYourApp offer?
- 24/7 coverage
- 42 languages
- Dedicated or shared support consultant
- Reliable service
- Constant analysis of your business’ performance
- Brand development expertise
Intelligent customer engagement—at scale
Twilio Customer Engagement Platform
Twilio powers personalized interactions and trusted global communications to connect you with customers.
Twilio #1 for Customer Data Platforms
IDC report on 2020 market share rankings for Customer Data Platforms is now available.
Built With Twilio
Marks & Spencer reinvents their global call center with Twilio
Retail giant Marks & Spencer uses Twilio to deliver the same quality of customer service you’d find in a store, over the phone. Using Twilio, they deliver personalized support, powering over $10M in new sales.
eBay automates ticket buyer & seller communications with Twilio.
Zendesk gives voice to customers in 40 countries and counting.
Oct. 27, 2021, 11:30AM — Nov. 24, 2021
Twilio Liftoff 🚀 Part 1Register Now
Nov. 9, 2021, 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Twilio Talks RetailRegister now
On Demand — Online
Discovering the Technical Side of SalesWatch the replay
Contact LinkedIn Customer Service
LinkedIn Phone Numbers and Emails
- (650) 687-3600
- (650) 687-3555
LinkedIn Contact Information
Corporate Office Address:
1000 W. Maude Avenue
Other Info (opening hours):
250 Yonge St,
Toronto, ON M5B 2L7, CA
222 2nd St,
San Francisco, CA 94105, US
350 5th Ave,
New York, NY 10001, US
Avenida das Nacoes Unidas,
8501, Sao Paulo,
SP 05425-070, BR
Paseo de la Castellana, 202,
Madrid, Community of Madrid
Amstelplein 1, Amsterdam,
North Holland 1096 HA, NL
Sendlinger Strasse 12,
Munich, BY 80331, DE
10 Marina Blvd, Singapore,
Singapore 018983, SG
1 Martin Pl,
Sydney, NSW 2000, AU
Edit Business Info
LinkedIn Rating Based on 356 Reviews
Product or Service Quality
Diversity of Products or Services
Product or Service Quality
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Discounts and Special Offers
All 908 LinkedIn reviews
Summary of LinkedIn Customer Service Calls
01:26 AVG CALL
tcf bank loan payments 6% ISSUES
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call LinkedIn Customer Service?
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Refund for my premium Subscription”
- “Refund Money”
- “For refund”
Request for Information Question:
Product/ Service Question:
- “Fake account in my name”
- “Hello, I'm Roshan Kumar from patnaIndia. I'm electrical engineer. I have 6.9 years of work experience in power distribution line. My LinkedIn profile is again restricted. I Can't login my profile. This is my professional profile which is mainly”
- how to get in touch with linkedin customer service “Can't find job listing i applied for on your site but have confirmation email that i did and that my application was reviewed. I did an electronic interview with them but I'm trying to figure out if they are legitimate or a scam. My interview was not”
- “Having trouble updating employment information”
- how to get in touch with linkedin customer service mbna america credit card “Post job” freedom mortgage payment schedule
- “Trying to give u a new credit card”
- “Update credit card”
- lionbank com home “See sho use my card and the location”
- “Customer service”
- “Look gor my property manager for my home to renew my lease”
- “Chbge service”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Email address change and password”
- “Email address change and password. Compromised” usps office open today
- “Issue with personal information changing phone number and mail I'd”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I didnt get in my account” the skeleton key in hindi download
- “I didn't get in my account”
- “Today not delivered why”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Please let me know whether this person using linkedin site is belongs to LinkedIn”
- “Gwcaa.org website to be restored”
To read more: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Membership, Customer Care, Premium Membership
Pros: Networking, Job search, Great business networking, That i could find important people to network on there, Can learn a lot about companies on there
Cons: No way to handle a complaint easily, Worst customer service, Have no customer service, No live support service, No customer service
Microsoft, Xbox, Mojang, Bing, Microsoft Online Store
LinkedIn Corporation is a social networking site that specializes predominantly in professional networking. The company was established in 2002, however the site was launched in 2003. The company offers to its how is merrick bank credit card the opportunity to stay informed about the specialized industry and contacts, the ability to find the people and knowledge for achieving professional goals, the possibility to control professional identity online and much more. The corporate office of the LinkedIn Corporation is situated in Mountain View, Calif, however it also has U.S. offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Omaha, New York and International offices in Toronto, Stockholm, Paris, Melbourne, Dublin, Bangalore, Amsterdam, Delhi, London, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney.
LinkedIn is ranked 113 out of 727 in Media category
USA, UK, Asia, Worldwide, Australia, Canada, Europe, Other
Compare LinkedIn To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
- The all-industry median benchmark for Facebook engagement rate per post is 0.09%. This number is mainly how to get in touch with linkedin customer service from 2019.
- Advertising is how Facebook makes most of its money. The network boasts nine million active advertisers in Q2 2020 and claims that mobile accounted for 92% of its total revenue.
- Links were the most commonly used content type for brands on the network at 44.2% of all brand posts.
Posted in How