watch the thematic videoWildfire Credit Union - Redifining Banking Savings Rates.
*While Wildfire Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
Wildfire Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length wildfire credit union home banking time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Wildfire Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Amount not specified
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Wildfire Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement of $500
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
These are the current CD rates from Wildfire Credit Union. Each term has a pretty competitive rate and you can be wildfire credit union home banking to find a length that fits all your banking needs. Additionally, you only need $500 minimum to start an account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Wildfire Federal Credit Union. Card com customer service number, being a relatively small credit union found in one state, this offer would be unavailable to most. If you would like to see more CD rates, check out our nationwide lists below.
Check back often for the latest Wildfire Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and Card my yard california rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, Axos Bank, Discover Bank, Wells Fargo, and PNC Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD.
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Bonus||Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier CheckingMember FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet®||Up to $300 Cash||Review|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro||Up to $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Acorns Spend Checking||$75 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||Up to $5,000 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Voyager (code ANTJZL)||$25 In BTC||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
Filed under: CD Rates
About Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen, founder of HustlerMoneyBlog.com, has a passion for finding the best deals, bank promotions, credit card offers, cash back, points & miles, and everything in between. Contact Anthony for media/advertising.